• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
This white paper reveals how Cisco’s Threat-Centric Security Solutions for Service Providers delivers consistent security policy across physical, virtual, and cloud environments by combining the power of open and programmable networks with deep integration of Cisco and third-party security services.
Read this white paper and learn how:
• Cloud technology bridges the gap between IT and the business, but on-premises cloud deployments often offer a lower TCO than the public cloud.
• Dell enables organizations to create and manage cloud solutions customized to unique needs.
• Organizations have several options for building a cloud infrastructure based on Dell solutions.
• In the realm of cloud computing, Dell differentiates itself through servers, storage, networking, and integration with infrastructure and management tools.
• Implementing a cloud environment requires stakeholder identification, as well as resources and capabilities.
Published By: Red Hat
Published Date: Jan 08, 2014
Cloud adoption is an evolutionary process that has been leading to hybrid clouds—specifically, open hybrid clouds that provide for portability of applications and data. This new model means avoiding new points of proprietary lock-in and new silos, and breaking from proprietary software and hardware.
Published By: Red Hat
Published Date: Jan 08, 2014
OpenStack is an open source cloud system software project that has broad participation from the IT Industry. IDC evaluates the current situation and provides a future outlook evaluating the deployment and support model and addressing OpenStack enterprise features and support.
Published By: ServiceNow
Published Date: Oct 18, 2013
Certifying the accuracy of a CMDB with inconsistent, manual methods is unreliable. ServiceNow's built-in data certification gives you the ability to automate the process. Learn how data certification works with the ServiceNow CMDB to deliver a trustworthy single system of record you can rely on.
The need for closer collaboration between finance and HR has never been more important. Finance has become the co-pilot to the business, providing the forward-looking guidance management needs to capitalize on the next market opportunity. HR plays an essential role in ensuring that the business has the talent it needs to execute on digital strategies, and create a change-ready culture. Oracle commissioned new research by MIT Technology Review Custom, called Finance and HR: the Cloud’s New Power Partnership, to understand how closer collaboration between Finance and HR could support digital transformation and unlock new benefits.
Published By: Red Hat
Published Date: Jul 01, 2013
OpenStack is poised to become a cornerstone of the emerging cloud system software market, but “generic” OpenStack can be challenging. Drawing on its experience with enterprise Linux, Red Hat is delivering a commercially supported and tested version of OpenStack that’s “enterprise-ready.”
Read Enterprise Management Associates’ 2013 Private Cloud Platforms Radar Report to see how EMA evaluated BMC’s cloud management solutions. You’ll gain comprehensive analysis of the platform’s “Solution Impact,” including features, architecture, and integration, as well as “Resource Efficiency,” or time, effort, and cost. The report also evaluates vendors’ overall performance, strengths, and limitations.
Published By: IBM APAC
Published Date: May 18, 2017
Welcome to IT as a Service For Dummies, IBM Limited Edition. IT as a Service is the emerging technique that gives technology leaders the flexibility of providing the right set of services to the business. The world of IT is changing dramatically. Businesses are increasingly discovering that IT services are becoming the foundation for the customer experience. IT as a Service isn’t simply a new delivery model for applications. Instead, IT as a Service is a new approach to providing an array of modular services that are targeted to solve changing business problems. While services can be as straightforward as compute or storage in the cloud, they can also be used to complex solutions. Other services may include microservices or integration services that enable a business to quickly create new solutions to help service customers in a more creative and efficient manner.
Managing and protecting privileged credentials is essential to reducing risk and addressing compliance requirements. Organizations need to evaluate privileged password management solutions for the depth of controls, scope of coverage and degree of cloud alignment they provide.
CA Privileged Access Manager delivers against all three of these dimensions, providing a next-generation solution for privileged credential management that drives IT risk reduction, improves operational efficiency and protects an organization’s investment by supporting traditional, virtualized and hybrid-cloud infrastructure alike.
Published By: Mimecast
Published Date: Oct 17, 2013
In this video, Matt Cain, Vice President and lead e-mail analyst at Gartner, outlines some of the options available to CIOs, including running hybrid e-mail environments with tried and tested services delivered from the cloud but the Exchange server remaining onsite. Matt also discusses where Office 365 currently meets the needs of enterprise customers and where third-party services should be considered to augment its functionality in key areas.
Published By: Cleversafe
Published Date: Mar 29, 2013
Scalability has always been an important characteristic of enterprise storage systems, maybe the most important, since the rationale of consolidating storage assumes that the system can easily grow with aggregate demand.
This research paper argues that it is up to the CFO to work with IT to modernize the business before it is too late. Enterprises need greater transparency into the streams of data illuminating market opportunities and market risks. They need systems that scale in step with the organization’s growth and technologies assisting a more intimate customer relationship. This paper highlights five reasons why the CFO must lead the charge to modernize their organizations now—or risk being outrun by the competition.
Download this white paper on how cloud ERP can help IT meet rapidly evolving business needs. Discover the core characteristics of the modern enterprise, and the new ERP strategies adopted by rapidly growing enterprises like Williams-Sonoma and Knowledge Universe to support their growth.
Download this white paper to find out about the 7 key impediments that limit strategic visibility and how to remove these obstacles to make informed, insightful and assertive decisions that drive profitable business growth.
In this paper, we consider the distinct financial and operational challenges that businesses face when launching international operations, and examine the value that global, real-time financial reporting and consolidation solutions can deliver. We discuss the criteria that companies should use to evaluate solutions.
The majority of enterprise software is now consumed via SaaS or cloud deployments. Despite a perception of simplicity in software acquisition, many cloud contracts require all the rigor and due diligence of contracts for on-premises licensed software. The Enterprise Cloud Buyer's Bill of Rights provides a tool for clients and vendors to change the tenor of contract negotiations from user subservience to an equal and collaborative long-term partnership.
As application workloads are redefined, data centers must change. This IDC Whitepaper looks at how network automation and orchestration can aid this transition, building simpler and more agile networks.
Published By: Dell EMC
Published Date: Nov 02, 2015
The Federation Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Solution presents organizations with a best-of-breed, converged solution, which ensures ease of integration and support, IT operational excellence, and faster time to value.
Published By: Microsoft
Published Date: Jul 07, 2016
Before you transform your business with mobility services, you need to consider both the management and security challenges you’ll face from the combination of mobile devices and cloud-based apps.
In this IDC report, you’ll examine enterprise mobility management technology—offered through solutions such as the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite—and how it helps manage the security risks of your mobility strategy.
Learn about these critical benefits:
• Provisioning and configuration devices and users—across platforms
• Ensuring only authorized users access data with identity system integration
• Ensuring only compliant devices access the corporate network through conditional access policies
• Allowing mobile applications to deploy in a more secure, streamline manner with enterprise app stores
• Providing security for data at rest, within workflows or over wireless networks, using granular policies around applications