Published By: Skillsoft
Published Date: Apr 27, 2015
To compete in today’s global marketplace, employees at every level of your organisation need to understand the risks associated with a broad spectrum of compliance issues and feel empowered to make the right decisions - even when no one is watching.
Learn how to effectively and efficiently manage your organisation's employee handbook, code of conduct and other important documents. This guide gives organisations of all sizes insight on how to optimize policy and procedure management with real-world examples, helpful tips, and research.
What you’ll learn:
- Best Practices on How to Plan, Implement, and Measure your programme
- Eleven Commandments of Policy Formatting and Writing
- 20 Questions for Prioritising Policy Development Efforts
- Pros & Cons of Various Distribution Methods
- Assessment Questions to Evaluate Your Current Document Management Strategy
- Build versus Buy Considerations
Learn everything you need to know about creating an engaging training programme—from defining your strategy to measuring effectiveness—in our comprehensive guide.
What you'll learn:
How to prevent misconduct through training
How to create an engaging training programme - from defining strategy to measuring effectiveness
How to develop the foundation of an ethical culture
Tips, advice and examples to help organisations develop cost-effective, high-value and successful ethics and compliance training programmes
How to mitigate risk and promote adherence to compliance objectives
How to improve employee engagement and trust and strengthen alignment around a set of core values